Thursday 3 January 2013

When will I be warm again?


I am sooo cold, from the tip of my toes, the ends of my fingers and the top of my head I am just sooo cold.
I have on 2 thermal vests, thermal leggings, 2 pairs of socks 2 jumpers, a pair of trousers, a wooly hat but I am still cold, and that is indoors.

Tony and I took some books I had finished with to "the Wakefield Hospice Warehouse" today which as always they were pleased to take. I thought while we were there I would look for some more and maybe find a Biology workbook that Lynsey needs, but no they were shut to the public buying anything until tomorrow. So where did we go? Go on Elvira guess where do you think we went?
Yes bloody Ikea, alright yes I know I agreed Tony before you say anything it was better than just going home and doing nothing, and of course it gave me a chance to play with my camera and maybe get some photos.
The day as usual was cold, grey and damp, the light was practically non-existant so I played around with the settings on my camera, Tony telling me a few things to try, then I clicked away.
We browsed round Ikea for a while, found a few ideas for the house for another day (oh no!), then we moved on to Tesco, I needed a chocolate fix.
When we arrived home I spent the first half an hour or so trying to put a book onto Tony's Sony Reader, I finally found one that I could put on and so Tony will be able to read again tonight.

Next I looked at the photos I had taken , well they were certainly different! I only kept two of them, One of them was a man jogging down the road which is a bit spooky looking but my favourite is the flying pig... I have put them both on my flickr site but I have to do it,

Todays photo of the day


THE FLYING PIG

Now I am going to try and get warm where did Tony put that hot water bottle?

No comments:

Post a Comment