Saturday 12 January 2013

A busy day and a surprise...


This morning Tony and I had a ride out to Leeds to Crown Point Retail Park. We went looking for Thermal Binding Covers, but came home empty handed.
We didn't buy much at all the trip proved fruitless on all accounts, except for bird seed.



On the way home from Leeds I took a photo of a young man wearing "Sky Runners" here is the photo



This was going to be the photo of the day BUT something happened to change my mind...

The arrival of the postman!
The quarterly magazine from the RSPB dropped through the letterbox, as I skimmed through the pages, I could not help but smile, then I giggled. "Tony you are a star" I told him.
There in the magazine was the photograph I took last time we were in Scotland of Tony and the Little Red Squirrel playing hide and seek.
So that just had to be...


Todays photo of the day


Tony's moment of fame.

I am still smiling now it feels good knowing the photo was deemed good enough to be put in the magazine so thank you Tony for being in the right place, Thank you Bassman and Squirrel James for showing me and allowing me to be shown where to find the squirrels.

Until tomorrow...


1 comment:

  1. Great picture. I look forward to seeing it again when the RSPB posts my copy.

    ReplyDelete