Sunday 27 January 2013

A very disturbed night...


Last night I had trouble sleeping the rain was torrential, it poured down most of the night. It bounced of the roof lashed against the windows and kept me awake most of the night. The wind blew and competed with Tonys snoring. Now if I had managed to sleep I would probably of outdone them all, I know I can snore for England as I have often woken myself up doing just that.

So looking out of the window this morning it came as no surprise to see that the 3-4 inches of snow that had covered the back garden on saturday was no longer there. The only trace of it was little blobs here and there, mainly on the shed roof. Hopefully now it might warm up a bit, I hope you all took up the prime ministers suggestion and built your snowmen before the snow disappeared, you know what I am talking about surely his great idea of us all building snowmen to help with the slowing down of the floods! Yes a great idea I am sure you all agree I just don't know how he comes up with them, and he is running the country hmm!

Christopher called in to see us today, he is still looking for more work as the work he has is not enough to cover the bills. He is trying hard he has applied for 7 jobs this week, he gets as far as interviews but then never hears anything which I think is just plain rude.

Well we had a visitor in the garden today we have not seen for a while so even though it is not a fantastic picture, (I know not many of them are just lately) it is going to be...

Todays photo of the day



Female Great Spotted Woodpecker

The wind sounds to be blowing again and the rain is once again hitting the window it sounds like it could be another restless night. I shall fill my hot water bottle put it into bed and prepare myself for the night .
Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment