Friday 25 January 2013

I am so bloody mad I could swear...


Today I got a letter in the post from ATOS, now you may remember back in october I had to go for a medical assessment, to see if I was fit for work. It took them 7 weeks to decide that I wasn't so then I was told that I would receive ESA payments for at least a year. Well let me tell you they tell lies...
When I opened the letter and saw the form saying I had to fill it in and that my incapacity benefit could be changing to ESA I thought they had made a mistake, so I rang them to tell them, only to be told,
it is not a mistake I was only awarded the benefit for 6 months now I have to reapply. I couldn't  believe   it. I wouldn't mind but all this stress makes my condition worse.

Anyway enough of that lets move on to something better...

I managed an hour down in the shed this afternoon the Long tailed tits were in the garden again buzzing around like little bees. There are still loads of blackbirds and one of the thrushes made a short visit.  The little male squirrel popped in but not for long I think it is too cold for them.

Chris is supposed to be coming tomorrow but it depends on the weather, we have been forecast more heavy snowfall overnight in fact it is snowing as I am writing this.

I have decided on todays photo it is a regular garden visitor and a popular one...

Todays photo of the day...


Robin

His expression reminds me of how I felt when I opened that bloody letter...

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment