Thursday 10 January 2013

Back in the kitchen...


I had another urge to do some more baking today, Tony is always happy when I do because it means he gets a day off from cooking and some goodies as well.
Today I made sausage rolls, a pork and apple pie, I had another go at the fruit loaf which turned out ok this time, I made a fruit pie and I even had a go at some flat bread which Tony really liked.
He liked it so much we are going out for more flour tomorrow so I can make more bread at the weekend.

I have not been into the garden today but I did watch out of the kitchen window while I was in there, one of the little squirrels fell out of the tree, I was a bit worried because he fell quite a long way and I have not seen him again since so I hope he is ok, they do seem to land on their feet a lot like cats but until I see him again I will worry. The little girl disappeared after him but she came back later alone, she kept up the usual running up and down taking nuts so hopefully she was taking some for him too!

The thrush was in the garden again too so maybe he/she is going to become regular for a while that would be nice some good photos could be coming if I am lucky.

I did wonder how I was going to find a photo of the day with not going anywhere today but Tony came to the rescue with an idea similar to the flying pig.
I put my camera on the window sill in the kitchen put the ISO to 200 put the aperture to f/13 used my 300mm lens and my Olympus E410 and set it on a tripod focused it on the road to catch the car lights, this is the result...


Todays photo of the day


Light trails

Not bad for a last minute photo.

Well I haven't had time to read much more of my book, oh and I got the title wrong, its called "Eye of the Witch"
So until tomorrow






No comments:

Post a Comment