Tuesday 8 January 2013

2 visits in one day...


We have been popular today!
This morning Christopher came to see us, he has not been too happy just lately, his job is not going very well, they are short of work so his hours are being cut all the time, he is getting bored and short of money a combination which is not good for anyone. He is looking for more work or something else to fill his time I am sure it won't be long before he finds something he is never stuck for long. Hannah his girlfriend has on the other hand just got a promotion at work so well done to her, pat on the back and 3 cheers Hannah.

The second visit of the day was from Lynsey!
She is doing assignments and things at the moment and is doing well, yesterday she got two results back she had achieved the highest grade of a merit on the first and a distinction on the second.
Way to go Lynsey, whoop whoop

Lynsey made me laugh this morning she sent me a text from the bus station to say she was on her way and had stopped in Gregg's to buy some breakfast and was amazed at an old lady.
The old lady had walked in looked round picked up a bag of bread cakes, looked round again put the bread cakes in her bag and walked out again.
Lynsey says she couldn't believe it.
 "she must of been 70 years old" she said when she was telling me about it again later.
I just laughed and told Lynsey by the sound of it she probably does it regularly it sounds like she has the timing just right, full shop, security guards nowhere in sight quick drop into her bag and away.
 "But they only cost a £" said Lynsey.
She seemed so amazed at the thought of an old lady stealing as if it just wouldn't happen, she really should open her eyes to the real world...

Tony and I nipped out earlier in the day to collect a parcel so I managed to find a photo of the day,


The Tree Fella

I read a story on the BBC news site that pulled at my heart strings


click on the above link if you wish to take a look...

I have almost finished my book, I am still not sure who done it, or why!
I am going to go and finish it now so until tomorrow...







No comments:

Post a Comment