Sunday 20 January 2013

I had to take it from the window...


The weather is still the same, bitterly cold, snow ice freezing cold a little bit of wind and no sign of it going anytime soon if the weatherman is to be believed.

I have stayed in doors today, I am still cold from yesterdays visit to the shed.
I spent some time looking through some photos on flickr I found a very interesting one I liked of Squirrel James here is a link to it
http://www.flickr.com/photos/56916833@N06/8394674689/

Have a look he has some brilliant photos on there, he also has a link to his website which is also worth taking a look at.

Anyhow back to my photos I have not been out so the only photos taken today have been taken from the window!
The photo I have chosen is a little bit different for me and not the sort of thing I will use very often but when needs must... so here is...

Todays photo of the day


Through the large window

This is the large kitchen window, this is the view seen by who ever is washing up (usually Tony)
and yes the plant is supposed to be out of focus before any smart Alec asks.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment