Thursday 17 January 2013

Another freezing day...


The garden is still frozen, the squirrels are not coming out to play, the birds are only coming in short bursts, just long enough to eat and leave.
The Sparrow hawk has been in the garden but has had no luck, the birds are all keeping huddled together well out of the way keeping warm together.
I have not ventured into the shed it is too cold, I am having trouble moving I am seizing up, my body is taking issue with the cold and refusing to work.
I am washing my hands a dozen times an hour just as a way to warm them up, I am sitting with a hot water bottle permanently strapped to me, two pairs of socks on, a hat and mittens. All this is inside what would I have to wear to go out?

I have been having a try at thermal binding today! Tony and I bought a thermal binding machine and a comb binding machine from eBay. We thought it might give us something to do. So I have tried them out, I made Tony a manual for a camera with the comb binder the other day and it was excellent for the documents. I made a photo book with the thermal binder today and that seemed to work fine too, so I will make books for us and friends and some family members now.

Well as you will have guessed due to the weather photos have been few and far between, I had a play with Tonys infrared camera earlier so I am using a photo I took with that for...

Todays photo of the day


Our Street
The cloud or steam on the photo is I think the fumes from the central heating systems in the flats on the street. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment