Tuesday 29 January 2013

Back in the shed...


The weather is a bit warmer, just a bit wetter.
The sun came out for a while so I took advantage and went back in the shed.
The garden was a little quiet, there wasn't much about to start with. However patience prevailed and the garden livened up. The squirrels snuck in when my back was turned but I managed to catch them. The Blue Tits have been busy flying to and fro we have been keeping an eye on them. They seem to be showing a lot of interest in the nest box on the sycamore tree that they usually nest in every year. Both Tony and I have seen them going in and out of it so we are wondering if they are thinking about getting it ready even though it does seem a little bit early.

I have decided that the picture I would use today is one I like because the bird in question is a feisty bird she is making it known that it is her territory, she is fighting for it, she intends to keep it. I like the background colouring, so here it is...

Todays photo of the day


The Feisty Female Blackbird

I did have a close second I very nearly used a photo of one of the squirrels, so I am also going to put that photo on for you to see, You are so lucky...


Squirrel

Until tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment