Monday 21 January 2013

A visit from one of my favourite birds...


I enjoyed my visit to the shed today!
One of my favourite birds visited the garden, in fact not just one but a flock of them. They buzzed around like a swarm of bees moving from feeder to feeder even onto the bird table picking up suet. They perched in the bushes did acrobatics on the branches then flew out of the garden away over the hedge into the neighbouring gardens searching for more food. They provided me with photographs and the photograph I have chosen for...

Todays photo of the day



A Long Tailed Tit.

These little birds always bring a smile to my face they are just so comical. 

I took a lot of photos today of birds, the squirrels were not around so I took some round the garden as well here are a couple just so you can see the kind of thing I took.



Well until tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment