Friday 11 January 2013

Nothing much to say...


I haven't really much to say today!

We had a ride into town on the bus this morning, had a coffee with Elvira. We did a little bit of shopping, bought flour for more bread making tomorrow.
It was very cold so we didn't stay out long, I didn't even take any photos.

I did however take some when we arrived home. Across the road in the garden of the corner flat, Stan had thrown out some bread, there was a flock of seagulls swooping down for it. There was a bit of a "cafuffle" while one gull snatched another ones bread and I took a photo as they flew away. It is not a fantastic shot by any means but it is...

Todays photo of the day



The Bread Fight


I spent the rest of the day looking for new recipes on the internet, I needed some bread with no yeast recipes, I did find some so thats tomorrow sorted.
I think weather permitting we are going to Leeds first, but there was mention of snow on the weather forecast! If that happens I will not be going anywhere or at least no further than the shed...
Well until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. There should be one in your Bero cook book, there is in mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I had a look and found it thank you, I shall try that next time.

      Delete