Tuesday 1 January 2013

2013 A new year what is it going to bring?


More rain...

My mum called today!
It's always nice to see her and I really don't see her enough, I should make more of an effort. usually the trouble is catching her in. She seems to have such a busy life for a ## year old. She is usually never at home, maybe the "Grump" indoors has something to do with that. Anyhow with the weather being as it has I think mum was starting to get a bit of "cabin fever" and needed to get out. I was pleased she came to visit us like I said at the beginning I don't see her enough, it also gave me the opportunity to give mum a date and walnut cake because I forgot to take one at christmas and had saved one in the freezer for her.

Tony and I are feeling a lot better and we are thinking about venturing out ourselves tomorrow, we may have a ride out to Leeds just to get out.
So the first photo of the year what have I got for you let me think...







CHICKEN & CHESTNUTS
This evenings dinner.








Tony washing it down with a beer!

No comments:

Post a Comment