Thursday 14 February 2013

Valentines day.


Valentines day is just a money making scam, why do you need a special day to tell someone you love them, why do you have to buy a card on a certain day?

I just don't understand it!

If I want to tell Tony how I feel I tell him no matter what day it is, if I want to send him a card to express my feelings or to make him feel special I do it , it doesn't need to be a special day.


I depend on Tony for a lot of things, I would not be able to go anywhere if it wasn't for him, I wouldn't be able to do so many things I have taken for granted over the years, I am grateful for him every day.
So I don't need a special day but seeing as how it is valentines day here is Tony...

The photo of the day


Tony
My very special other half.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment