Wednesday 6 February 2013

More football...


I don't know why they have to mess about with the telly just because football is on! I have my nights viewing all planned out then football happens and corrie gets moved to 9:30pm. Humph!

I have been playing with my GoPro but am not going to put any pictures on yet, or videos (mainly because I haven't worked out how to put videos on yet). however give me a day or two and I will have some to put on.

We haven't done much today we had a ride to Tesco this morning, nearly got run into by a stupid man in a car doing a u-turn where you just shouldn't! He got called a few choice names as you can imagine.
The shopping cost more than we intended, but doesn't always? We always go with good intentions, then Tony usually see's something cheap and "well we might as well get it, it is cheap" he sounds just like uncle Harry. I have to admit I can be just as bad, sometimes.
We called to Go Outdoors as Tony needed some new footwear. He found some but I got the best bargain, a pair of trainers reduced from £60.00 to £12.95.

When we were back home I did some more baking the freezer is filling up now I am actually (oops! again ) freezing some before we eat everything. Even the cornish pasties made it into the freezer.
Tony bought some kebabs from Tesco small things look like cocktail sausages, He said "I wonder what these would taste like made into sausage rolls?" Guess where they are now? Yes wrapped in pastry and in the freezer. They did taste quite nice if you like spicy things, I am not too keen they were a bit too hot for me, but Tony has plenty in the freezer now to keep him going for a while.

The garden has been a bit neglected in the last few days so tomorrow I am going to make the effort no matter what the weather to spend some time in the shed. I will take the GoPro and see if I can catch the squirrels on it, I can leave it outside and set it to take pictures every so many minutes until the card is full. I have found out tonight that there is an app I can get to match the GoPro with my iPad so I can use the iPad as a remote I am going to look and find out more about that now.

I did manage to take a photo one the way home today, so I am using that as...

Todays photo of the day



Sun rays in the sky
Until tomorrow...



No comments:

Post a Comment