Sunday 24 February 2013

An agitated squirrel



Miss Squirrel came into the garden looking quite agitated, She ran up the fence and onto the shed roof.
Her tail flying in all directions. This usually means one of two things! Either another squirrel is close by or something she is not happy about. I couldn't see another squirrel neither could I see anything to upset her.
I was watching through the kitchen window so I could see most of the garden, Margaret's garden, Lynn's and the next garden up. The tail was still sending out signals so Miss Squirrel must have known something I didn't.

After a while she seemed to calm down, then when I looked down into the garden again there was another squirrel at the nutbox. It must have been a friend as she just carried on regardless.(mmm song title?).

Miss Squirrel calmed down enough to give me a good picture for...

Todays photo of the day


Miss Squirrel just hanging around.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment