Wednesday 27 February 2013

A visit to the doctor


Today I had to go to visit the doctor! I have been in a lot of pain just lately and I have not been happy. My right arm has been very bad my little finger is permanently swollen, a pain shoots up my arm and makes the use of my arm practically non.
Dr Daru said it was the Fibromyalgia flaring up and increased the strength of my painkillers, prescribed some anti-inflammatory tablets and a laxative as he said I would probably need it with these medicines.
He then went on to tell me that these medications had side effects, if my eyes or lips started to swell I had to let him know! But How would I know if it was the medication or my usual swellings?

While we were out I had my camera with me as usual, so I got a couple of photo's, I would like to introduce you to "Owered"

Todays photo of the day


"Owered" the boxer.

How do you know that he's called "Owered" I hear you ask and how do you know he is a boxer?
Because it say's so on his van of course! A second clue was he has a box in his hand.

It must be a side effect of the tablets,
Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment