Friday 1 February 2013

The planning has started...


Tony and I took a bus ride to Leeds today, the weather wasn't too bad a couple of light showers but at least it was a bit warmer.
It was busy in Leeds but I managed to spend time looking in some shops and on the market before I had to give in and go home, the crowds always get the better of me in the end.

We have started planning a trip to Scotland. It is not for a while but we have to plan in advance so I can prepare myself for the journey. We have been surfing the web looking for somewhere to stay and we think we have found somewhere. It is near Chanonry Point so we should be able to see the dolphins while we are there, we intend to have walks on the beach when it is quiet. Hopefully we will gets lots of great photos as well of other things.
Then of course the second week we move to the Rural Retreat to look after The Pride for Matchgirl and Bassman I can't wait to meet Maia, Pandora & Willow.

Well the first photo of February

Todays photo of the day


A busy day in Leeds

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment