Tuesday 5 February 2013

An epic journey...


Today we had to make an epic journey through the wind snow and rain, we had no choice, I had an appointment at the hospital.
I was to finally receive the results to find out why I kept swelling up like the elephant man, kept becoming covered in rashes that made me want to hide from society to finally be told what could be done to prevent it. If you believe that you must still believe in the tooth fairy, santa clause and the easter bunny.
We arrived at the hospital windswept, wet and frozen to the bone. However we did actually (there it is again Tony) get seen on time. The results were in, they were...
"inconclusive",  nothing showed up, everything was normal, but most of the time these sort of tests are.( So why the bloody hell do they do them?) So no I still don't know why, no I probably never will, just keep taking the tablets. The only other thing she said was if my throat or tongue swell to go straight to A&E as that is life threatening, and if this should happen to go to my GP and ask him to prescribe me an EpiPen. I have already been told all this before, nothing new really.  After a journey home that was just as traumatic as the journey there if not more so all I wanted to do was put on my PJ'S get my hot water bottle and curl up in bed.

The only good thing about my day is my new toy. I am now the proud owner of a
 GOPRO HD HERO 960 I am going to have so much fun playing with this...

Todays photo of the day



My new toy.

My GOPRO HERO infront of the book Eilean Dubh The Black Isle published by my brother and two of his friends.


until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment