Saturday 16 February 2013

Not such a lazy day...


Today I have had a very lazy day, I can hear some of you saying so whats new? (Yes that includes you Elvira.) I have spent the day in my PJ's, but I have done some washing, some ironing and I have sorted out a couple of drawers in my bedroom, hey just a minute, thats not a lazy day at all thats a busy day for me no wonder I feel tired and my arms ache so much.

I haven't been out, well you should know that seeing as how I already said I didn't get dressed today. I have taken some photos though, there is as some of you will know a big fir tree outside our bedroom window. A lot of the birds use it and sometimes the squirrels have been known to sit in it. Today it has been pretty well occupied all day with one kind of a bird or another.
I had the camera set up so I could just take a few pictures every now and again. I got a few good ones and a few more were sent into the trash.
I have decided which one to use for todays picture, I hope you like it.

Todays photo of the day


A Starling almost at the top of the tree.



I think a lot of the birds will be using this tree to nest in this year there is a lot of movement in there lots of birds coming and going so I am hoping that I will be able to take some good photos from the bedroom window when the time is right.

Until tomorrow...



No comments:

Post a Comment