Thursday 28 February 2013

The rock star...


Elvira called to see us this morning bringing with her some photographs for Tony to look through and copy any he wanted. One that she brought amused me no end and I just have to share it with you.
It is a photograph of Tony when he was about 17years old or there abouts.



He thought he was a rock star...


Tony tells me the guitar was "ice blue" (not just blue) 

Elvira had some very interesting photo's and paperwork with her about her family which she shared with us, she has had a very interesting past, hopefully she will have some interesting times in her future you never know what is round the corner.

We went out to the supermarket after Elvira left, (oh no the supermarket I hate supermarkets) . We passed a man on a mobility scooter why do these people insist on riding these on the road?

They are a menace, they don't look behind them before they pull out and how more of them are not knocked off the scooters I don't know. Are they even meant to be on the road? This man certainly should not have been!










When we were approaching the supermarket we saw another man that caught my eye, (not like that so stop it ) he was walking along with an orange carrier bag in his hand whilst obviously opening a bottle inside it. I thought to myself what used to be the "wino" with the cheap bottle of wine in a brown paper bag



 has now become the cheap cider drinker in a carrier bag. 

Todays photo of the day


The cheap cider drinker.

I feel sorry for him in a way, it must be bad when you are addicted to something, when something like drink or drugs rule your life. I know the person had the choice at the beginning to take the first drink or the first drug but what made them get to the stage where the drink or drug took over? Not all of them can be bad or beyond help some of them must be able to be turned back into decent human beings!

Until tomorrow...



No comments:

Post a Comment