Tuesday 7 May 2013

The shed clear out


This morning we called at the Hospice Warehouse where I purchased 2 books, 
"Precious Time" by Erica James 
and
"The Ladykiller" by Martina Cole
We then called to Sainsburys to pick up a few essentials before returning home.

We had decided today we would give the shed a long needed clear out. We moved almost every thing movable outside, gave the floor a sweep and mop, re-arranged some of the furniture and it looked so much bigger it was quite a surprise.  The bin had a lot more in it, Tony had a small fire, and some things were moved up to the loft, (things that had been moved to the shed when the flat was modernised.) Both Tony and I are happy with the result we both have more working space, and I can get my tripod nearer the window.
The Robin was not bothered by all the moving he had live mealworms in his blue dish, so long as that was not moved we could do what we wanted.



He kept having a look to see if we were still there and what we were doing.
The squirrels should be happy as well as I finally remembered to buy some monkey nuts.

After we finished Tony did one last thing for me,


Todays photo of the day.


These are real shed heads.


The Wooden Indian heads I had when I had my boat named Sioux, They are the only things I kept, it just seemed a good place for them to go.



Until tomorrow...



No comments:

Post a Comment