Saturday 25 May 2013

Hello this is me...



I suppose it had to happen at some point, this is me!



I am dressed in my comfortable clothes ready to bake bread.(sorry about the apron mum). Tony just had to take a photo. The trousers I am wearing Tony bought for himself in Gambia but decided that they didn't suit him. I cannot think why! have a closer look.


The apron I bought at a car boot sale just for a laugh.

Anyhow I spent the morning in the kitchen baking white loaves, olive and garlic loaves and an apple pie.

I then decided I would go down to the shed for a while. I have been having a few off days lately and I felt quite good today so I thought I would make the most of it.



A very shy squirrel


Who bumped his head
came to eat some monkey nuts.
closely followed by A Blue Tit, who tried to look intimidating, but didn't succeed. 

Then a baby Sparrow my first of the year.


Isn't he/she just so cute. The babies were taking flying lessons.


Todays photo of the day


Look Dad I can fly.

It might be a bit blurred but I like it and I put it down to movement.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment