Monday 1 April 2013

April has arrived and no fools here!

The first of april already.
Still the weather is acting like winter.
Did the Easter Bunny call at your home this weekend? he seemed to pass our's by! However Tony came to the rescue with a big bag of chocolate, he always seems to save the day one way or another!

The garden is still very quiet and empty due to all the cats in the neighbourhood using it as a walkway, I have discovered they do not like the water pistol when I am in the shed, it makes them run very fast.
I think I should maybe try and get a larger one that reaches the garden from the bedroom window so when they appear and I am indoors I can do the same. They take no notice of the hand clapping or window banging anymore neither do the pigeons. They just look at me as if to say "yeah and ?" then carry on. I think a big mega blaster water pistol would make them think again at least for a while!

Well because the garden has been so quiet there has not been a lot to photograph so you will just have to bear with me if you get a few photo's of similar birds or squirrels.


Todays photo of the day











2 Horses in raincoats.

Fooled you 

Aw come on it's April fools day what did you expect?


Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment