Saturday 20 April 2013

Buzzards, Kites, all remain just out of reach

This morning we rose early the Pride decided they wanted breakfast early, I guess that's why I awoke with a nose a centimetre off my nose anyway! two more pairs of eyes looking at me from the doorway and a silly grin on Tony's face. When Pandora removed her nose from my face so I could get up, I got up and fed the cat's.
As I was up anyway I decided I might as well stay up after all it was 6:15 am hey who needs to sleep!
Tony got up as well he went for a shower while I fed the cats.
We decided seeing as how it wasn't raining again we would have another ride round.

I saw a Red Kite and once again I tried for a photo once again I just could not get the picture it was just out of reach,


 
These were the best I could manage both slightly out of focus both cropped a lot and really not good enough, but better than nothing.
Then I spotted a Buzzard again it was too far away I could not get a decent shot


I tried but this was the best I could do the others went straight in the bin.

I did take a few more photo's today none of which were really good but here goes



A pair of Eider Ducks engaging in a mating dance



A Seagull that was having mussell for lunch



An Oyster catcher





Todays photo of the day
 
 
 
A Curlew
The Curlew caught, washed then ate his/her lunch.
 
 
By the time we returned to the Retreat the cat's were lining up for their lunch again, once fed and watered they all lay down for a nap. Maia stayed downstairs and slept on the sofa, she is definately feeling more comfortable with us.
 
 
Until tomorrow...



No comments:

Post a Comment