Monday 22 April 2013

Lots of lambs



Today we had another day riding round looking for something to photograph. 
This is our last day in Scotland tomorrow we head for home. I am ready for home in some ways and not in others.
I enjoy coming to Scotland because there are always lots of different things to do and see, even if I don't manage to photograph them at least I have seen them. I have loved meeting the Pride and getting to know all their little ways. Each one of them have their own personality and they are so beautiful. I could have quite easily have put them in my bag and brought them home with me but I think I would have been in trouble.

I have missed my squirrels while I have been away, I know they will have been ok but I don't want them to stop coming because I have not been there to feed them.
Oh well one more day and I will know wether they have left home!

Back to what is happening today.
We rode around the Black Isle taking pictures before going home to pack.


Todays photo of the day




A mum & her Lambs.

We saw lots of lambs so I had to choose them for todays photo.


Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment