Sunday 31 March 2013

It's smoking...

This morning we had a ride down to Halfords to buy a bean bag for Tom (mark II), he has to be comfortable on his long journey when we go away soon. Yes I know Tom is a sat nav, yes I know he speaks with a ladies voice and yes I know it is an inanimate object. However I like to treat our things kindly so that if they are looked after they may just last a little bit longer, plus I can see it better where it it and both of us can hear it better.
On our way to Halfords we were behind a Land Rover, we thought about whether we should get another but we soon changed our minds, when we saw the smoke,



Todays photo of the day


The smoking Land Rover.
This Land Rover sent out a smoke screen every time it stopped and started.


Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment