Thursday 18 April 2013

A visit to Cromarty


Today we had a ride round which ended in Cromarty.
We travelled through Jemimaville.
Now any regular readers of this blog will know I have a shed at home and how much time I spend in it. I think everyone should either have a shed or share a shed they can be used for so many things.
 In Jemimaville they have a fantastic use for one,

It's a Post Office.

We passed through Jemimaville looking out for wildlife to photograph, I photographed some Red shanks, Curlews and Seagulls. There was one sighting that did upset me just outside Jemimaville we spotted the body of a young Dolphin on the beach, it had been chewed around the head or hit by something maybe a boat. That upset me for a while.

Curlew

 Flying Curlews

 Red Shanks
 
 
The Pride have all been very sociable last night Willow and Pandora slept on our bed. Maia is allowing both Tony and I to stroke her for a short time. When we return home this afternoon all the cats were waiting in the room for us. (feeding time)
 
Well Today I could not decide which picture to use so I have used four.
 
Today's photo of the day
 


 The Performing Seagull.
 
Until tomorrow...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment