Saturday 27 April 2013

Bullies in the garden


Tony and I ventured to York car boot sale this morning. It was very cold and it tried to rain a couple of times, I wish we had stayed in bed. Neither of us bought anything to take home. The only money I spent was £1:80 on a cup of much needed hot chocolate.
The car boot was quiet compared to usual but I suppose you take that chance when you go, at least we got some fresh air and exercise.

When we returned home I needed a hot bath to warm myself up, so I passed an hour having a good soak and reading a book. My book at the moment is "It's the little things" by Erica James. I have not read any of her books before and I am not sure yet if I like it or not. It is not the sort of book I usually read, it is a bit sentimental and sweet for my taste. However I will persevere with it I will read the whole book before I say what I think.

I took some photo's through the kitchen window today of the squirrels, I discovered that one of them is pregnant. (Do they ever stop?) so soon we will have more squirrels.


Today's photo of the day



Mrs Squirrel pregnant again!

She is clinging on to the side of the shed because Tony made a noise to scare away the crow and magpies and it made her jump so she ran to the shed and just clung to it.





This is where she was before, being intimidated by the bullies. She puts her tail over her head like that to protect herself, I am not sure exactly what protection it does?




This is where Mr Squirrel spends most of his time.


Until tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment