Tuesday 23 April 2013

Back home

After a long journey we arrived back home tired and in need of a long soak in the bath. My first thought was where were the squirrels? were they alright?
We dropped off all our bags jumped back in the car and went to pick up some shopping calling of course at Pets at Home to buy some nuts for the squirrels.
When we returned home for the second time I went straight into the garden and filled up the nut boxes and feeders. I did not expect to see the squirrels until the next morning or even the day after so imagine my surprise when less than 2 hours later we had three squirrels in the garden. I was so happy to know that they were ok and must have been checking regularly to see if we were back.




Todays photo of the day


One of the squirrels in the garden.

It was good to see them so soon after returning home.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment