Sunday 25 August 2013

Unusual pets


Today Tony and I looked after my grandchildren for a few hours while my eldest daughter went to York to a christening. The grandchildren have pet cats but also have pets that are a bit unusual.


Todays photo of the day


Norris & Mary
My grandchildren's pet turtles.

The turtles are named after two Coronation Street characters because they are so nosey the same as the turtles. The last time I saw the turtles they were tiny things that would have fitted in one hand, now I don't think I could lift them with two hands they have grown so much.
My two grandchildren didn't get dressed all day when I asked them if they were going to get dressed they answered " no were not going anywhere, we might as well have a pyjama day" I cannot think who they take after. My grandson even said " you should have come in your pyjamas nana you would have been much more comfy" How right he was, he is definitely has his nana's gene's.


Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment