Wednesday 14 August 2013

Tony bought me a present



Tony bought me a present from York racecourse car boot sale a few weeks ago.
I was very pleased with it and it could end up saving me some money in the long run.


Tony extended the work bench in the shed so I could use my present down there. When I am in the shed and the garden is quiet and there is nothing to photograph it will give me something else to do. Isn't he just so thoughtful! I have tried my present out a couple of tomes got it just where I want it, I have to admit it is a bit heavy for lifting onto the workbench and lifting down when I have finished with it but when it gets too much for me Tony say's he will be only too happy to come and do it for me.
I think I might be spending even longer in the shed soon.





 Hmm maybe that was Tony's plan all along! Anyhow if you have not already guessed I had better let you in on what it was that Tony bought me.

Todays photo of the day




A vintage Singer Hand Driven Sewing Machine.

Now isn't she a beauty.

I have complete control over her, she works at my speed, uses no electricity, and I can still keep an eye on the garden while I am using her.

Elvira says we get more like Tom & Barbara (The Good Life) every day she asked us when we are getting the chickens, well I asked the council , the computer say's NO. 

I am looking forward to making things I did make some clothes before so you never know what might happen or maybe a patchwork quilt that would keep me busy Tony might have the flat to himself all winter at this rate.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment