Wednesday 21 August 2013

I had to take my trousers in!



Today I went into the shed to take in the waist on a pair of my favourite cropped trousers. When I wore them a few days ago I had to keep pulling them up, I really don't know how all these "yoof's" you see walking round with their jeans round their backsides do it ! it's very uncomfortable. I had to take my trousers in by 2 inches on each side, I couldn't believe it. I am so pleased with myself, I have lost 3 1/2 inches round my waist and nearly a stone in weight in the last 6 months.  I think I deserve a treat for that. Hmm what shall I have ? I shall think about that later.

While I was in the garden I decided to have another go at the bees and butterflies. I had my Canon 50mm lens on my Canon 50D, which is a very handy lens. I waited by the lavender bush and bingo, bees and butterflies. I kept some and got rid of quite a few, so here are some I kept.


Todays photos of the day




A Large White Butterfly on the Lavender Bush.


Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment