Friday 2 August 2013

Photo's from the garden at last


Today I managed a few photo's in the garden, none of them were birds or squirrels. I had a day of smaller things bugs, bee's and even a butterfly. The pictures are not fantastic but I am getting a bit of practice in so I am getting a little bit better every time.

The Ladybirds in the garden all seem to have something wrong with their wings. I don't know if this is usual or if it is a problem that is happening just in our garden.




















The Hoverfly was sunbathing on the ivy at the bottom of the garden.















The Dandelion clocks are beginning to loose their seeds they are blowing away in the breezes that pass through the garden, or the strong winds take them high into the air away to distant gardens or fields.














 The Bee's were busy collecting pollen and nectar from the lavender from the garden. They flew back and forth between the flowers flying away to their bee hives and back again for more.



Todays photo of the day




A Large White Butterfly
I took this from the shed window using the 150 - 500mm lens so I don't think it has turned out too bad. I had tried to take some photo's of butterfly earlier but could not get near them.
Another photo I am going to add to todays collection is one that Tony took for me,


Hope during the storm.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment