Thursday 12 January 2012

Not a good start to the day

The day started early with the yowling of a cat, no we don't have a cat but for some reason the neighbourhood cats have taken a liking to our garden. Many morning just lately we are awoken not by the birds dawn chorus but by the cats chorus. This can begin anytime from 1am and continue until 7am or even later if we are really blessed.
There are certain cats who like to sleep in our garden under the bushes laying in wait for the blackbirds who are usually the first birds to call, so Tony is awake early to make sure the blackbirds are safe...

Well Tony greeted me this morning with "I don't like that mirror in there" I went to look and I had to agree I wasn't too sure.
All that time spent putting it up, the money spent buying it, what a waste, then Tony said "do you want it for the bedroom?"  I smiled at him you can guess my answer  "oh yes please"
I am just waiting for him to hang the mirror it will fit in lovely with every thing else in there.

We visited the Redbrick Warehouse today.
 We were much more careful about spending money today though! When we came home we had only bought a couple of things, well you have to buy something it's no good going shopping and not buying anything what sort of fun is that?
I wont tell you what things we did buy, I will let you into the secret at a later date.
The last couple of days have been a bit hectic.
So I am going to relax and reflect.
A little like this Long Tailed Tit seems to be doing that was in the garden earlier this week.

2 comments:

  1. You should be used to yowling cats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bess's yowls are like classical music compared to these.

    ReplyDelete