Sunday 15 January 2012

The MRi...

Tony had his MRi today! He didn't enjoy the experience, I did try to explain about the noise, it is hard to make someone understand just how noisy it is. I told him it sounded like a pneumatic drill but louder it was the nearest I could get.
When Tony returned to the waiting area he was very flushed in the face, he did not look happy!
" I have been microwaved" he said. He had warm patches on his body, so he said it felt like he had been cooked.
The nurse had put Tony earphones on so he had asked if it was AC/DC that was playing "oh no mate it's much worse than that " he was told.
Then the noises began I am not sure what Tony had expected but I think he was still not prepared for it.

Anyhow that is the MRi out of the way, now we just have to wait for the results which should be ready in 7 - 10 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment