Tuesday 23 January 2018

The House


Yesterday I didn't write again, I felt a bit under the weather. However not as much as Tony!
Tony has been in bed for the last couple of day's. He began to feel ill the day after I came out of hospital, I think he must have picked a bug up from there, or from travelling on the buses to get there and back.
He is really not well, it looks like he has some sort of flu bug, he had his flu jab, so maybe if he hadn't he would be more ill. So now roles are reversed and I am looking after Tony (the best I can).

I still have not been out to photograph anything so it is another photo from the archives, but you do get two for the price of one.



Today's Photo of the day.

The House.


This house is on Batley Road it has stood empty for years, or so it seems. I always thought what a shame that such a big house could be someones home. 
Then last week we noticed this had happened! 


Where's the Ivy gone?


Did the Ivy just suddenly die, or did someone poisen it? Is someone finally going to make the house into a home!

Until tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment