Tuesday 9 January 2018

Un welcome visitors...



There are certain visitors in the garden that I could quite happily live without! Some of them sit and watch me when I am in the garden. When I have put food out for the squirrels and birds, they swoop down and try to take it all. They are just greedy, I would even go as far as saying they are gluttonous, hoggish, insatiable and bully the smaller birds to make sure they get all the food. At least the squirrels give them a bit of their own back, The squirrels run straight at them and send them flying out of the way.

These unwelcome visitors are not very happy with me, if I am in the shed I zap them with a water pistol to make them go away. They usually only fly up to the roof of the flat or the school roof. They sit there waiting for me to go so that they can fly back down to the garden and eat the rest of the food.

Sometimes they sit there and nothing will move them not even the rain!



Today's photo of the day





One Set Of The Unwelcome Visitors
The Red Footed Pigeon Gang.




Until tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment