Wednesday 3 January 2018

Shocking weather ,crazy squirrels and whats in the corner?





The weather outside is atrocious, it is wet windy and oh so cold!
The squirrels are mad, they are running round the garden digging up the nuts they buried a few days ago. I hope they make them last because I am not going into the garden today. If the weather is no better tomorrow I will force myself to go and feed them, and the birds. They should have the sense to stay in their drey's where its warm in this weather!
Tony keeps telling me off for eating too many sweets, it is only because he doesn't like the ones that are left.
I have been spending some time reading again as I am not going out much, I am reading Linwood Barclay at the moment, it is the last book of a trilogy about a detective in a place called Promise Falls in a small backwater town in America. They have been interesting enough, but not as good as some others he has written. I am going back to reading another Sharon Bolton after, I have found one called Blood Harvest.  I have not read, now she is another author who never disappoints.
I have also been passing the time doing cross stitch on an app on my tablet, yes I know that sounds strange, but it really is just like painting by numbers and is very relaxing, you should try it. It makes a change from jigsaws.

Right now for todays photo...

This is something of Tony's, it sits in the living room watching everything and everybody. Most people seem to like it, the grandchildren think it's fantastic. Even Olivia had her photo taken with it about 18 months ago. No not guessed it yet? If you haven't been in the flat you wont! If you have you really wont have missed it...









Here it is Tony best buy for a long time his black and white skull wearing a pair of yellow plastic sunglasses.



The Smiling Skull






Until tomorrow...





No comments:

Post a Comment