Saturday 6 January 2018

Something warming on a cold day.

Today's photo is relevant to the weather. The weather is once again wet and very cold. So I have been drinking lots of warm drinks and eating porridge and soup to try and warm myself from the inside. Tony always says have a drop of whiskey that will warm you up! I don't like whiskey. However I have found a drink I do like!

Todays photo of the day

Nescafe Dolce Gusto Cortado with LICOR 43 CUARENTA Y TRES


The Licor 43 according to the bottle lable is...

The worlds most versatile liquer. Explore this miraculous, golden sensation and it's wonderful array of serves at     www.licor43.com
It is produced and bottled in Spain, the only place I have found that sells it is Asda.
Licor 43 has a taste of rum mixed with vanilla, citrus fruit, aromatic herbs and spices. There are a total of 43 ingredients in total (hence the name 43 ). It's 31%Vol / 62 proof. It is a light bodied, sweet liquer, yellow with a touch of gold.

The Nescafe Dolce Gusto Cortado, is one of Tony's favourite coffee's. It is an expresso with a dash of milk in it. He likes it even better with a shot of Licor 43 in it!
I like to make milkshakes with it, either cold or hot. A hot milkshake made with Licr 43 is good just before bed helps me sleep better.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment