Saturday 21 September 2013

Saturday car boot sale at York


We went to the car boot sale at York today our usual saturday morning venture. Elvira took us in her car, it was a split minute decision as she had told us she wasn't going then changed her mind last night, I am glad she did I always enjoy her company she always manages to make me laugh and feel better.

There were lots of hot air balloons in the sky above the boot sale today, I think they take off from an old air field in Rufforth a few miles away. I had a small camera with me so it wasn't long before I was snapping away,






The people on the boot sale seemed oblivious to the balloons and carried on looking around as if they were not there, or maybe it is just a regular sight to them.

























The balloons stood out really well against the morning sky, Tony would love a ride in one but I am not so sure, I am a bit of a wuss when it comes to heights, in a plane I am ok but a basket under a balloon I don't think so!


The next photo is my favourite so here is

Todays photo of the day


Balloon silhouettes  over York


Now Christopher is in need of a bike to get to work, I saw this and thought of him, it was half way there!





Until tomorrow...




No comments:

Post a Comment