Thursday 5 September 2013

Collar Dove numbers are up


This morning I had an appointment at the doctors. I had to go as the pain was getting so much worse I had to do something. Dr Daru was his usual cheerful self, he asked me what he could do for me and I told him "shoot me" I don't think he believed I meant it, as he just laughed at me then carried on as if it had never been said. I am now back on Tramadol instead of Co-codamol so hopefully the pain will get better to handle  soon. 
After returning home I went down to feed the birds and squirrels, the garden is attracting a lot of Collar Doves at the moment, sometimes as many as 14 at a time. There is no wonder the Sparrowhawk is hunting in the garden again.





Todays photo of the day


A close up of a Collar Dove

One of this years Collar Dove fledglings, we have lost a few to the Sparrowhawk this year hopefully we will not lose too many more.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment