Wednesday 4 September 2013

Bread baking day



Today I was back in the kitchen baking bread. I made Tony's favourite, Olive & Garlic loaf. I also baked a Multi-seeded and I tried something new, A Boozy Loaf.
The Boozy Loaf can be made with beer, cider or lager, I made our's with a can of Strongbow dark fruits Cider. It was very tasty, I was surprised that the bread tasted of the cider I expected the taste to disappear during baking. I will definitely try the recipe again but next time I will use lager or a bottle of beer.


Todays photo of the day


Fresh Baked Bread.

The loaf on the board is The Boozy Bread, The Loaf on the wire next to the fruit bowl is the Olive & Garlic loaf and next to that is the Multi-seeded loaf.
Tony has passed them all as very tasty so they must be good not that I am being big headed or anything.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment