Tuesday 19 March 2013

Mmmmm ice-cream


Today we had a ride out to visit Chris at his new place of work. Mmmmm ice-cream.
I didn't look forward to a trip to a large shopping centre but I just kept one thought in my head! Mmmmm ice-cream.
We arrived just as it was time for the place to open so it wasn't too bad it was fairly quiet, no large crowds of people, no screaming children and Mmmmm ice-cream.
We found the area Chris was working pretty quickly I had looked on the "net" the night before so I knew it was next to Boots the chemist.
Chris appeared pleased to see us and began to show us round the place, he showed us some cakes he had made, ICE-CREAM CAKES mmmmm!
I tried a very small sample of ice-cream called Red Velvet and that was it, I had to have an ice-cream.
I had peanut butter, white chocolate, yoghurt & cherry ice-cream with butterscotch pieces all mixed together in a Malteser/ chocolate dipped waffle cone. Mmmmm! Tony had a black coffee.



Todays photo of the day



This doesn't look like much of a challenge to me, what do you think?


Until tomorrow...




No comments:

Post a Comment