Wednesday 13 March 2013

Tablets order...


On friday morning I ordered some tablets from the doctors, the prescription then is sent electronically to the chemist ready for me to pick up the tablets 48 hours later. That means they should be ready tuesday afternoon.
This morning being wednesday I went to the chemist to collect the tablets, no tablets, not to worry the doctors is 2 minutes away from the chemist, there will have been a blip the prescription will be there to pick up.
At the doctors prescription for one item I ordered seven! This is the following conversation.
me- do you have another prescription I ordered 7 items 
reception- oh, they have been sent to chemist
me- no I have just come from there 
reception-oh, they will be ready this afternoon if you ordered them on friday it will be this afternoon.
me- so how come this one is here they were all ordered at the same time?
reception- oh, just a minute

She goes into back room.

Reception- just take a seat

15 minutes later

reception- they are in with doctor for signing you can pick them up this afternoon
me- why how long does it take him to sign a piece of paper? 
reception- he will do them all at end of surgery
me- no that is no good this is your mistake I would like my prescription now please.
reception- oh, just a minute

5 minutes later

reception- here you are Joan says she has taken you off electronic sending it is not worth the hassle.
me- thank you
I left the building.
Back to the chemist finally got my tablets, talk about traumatic for something that should have been so simple!

When we returned home I went down to the shed.
I spent 2 cold and lonely hours in there. The only company I had was a Robin. Even he looked unimpressed with the day.
It tried to snow a couple of times while I was in the shed.
I had a walk around the garden to see if there was anything to photograph, we do have lots of green shoots but apart from the snowdrops the only other flower is a small yellow one.


Todays photo of the day


Primrose
 (Primula vulgaris)
Until tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment