Tuesday 31 July 2012

Yesterday was a sad day...




Yesterday was a sad day, I learned that Tess Matchgirl and Bassman's beloved cat had passed away.
I was very upset to hear this, I rang to pass on my condolences then I admit I had a bit of a weep while looking at the photo's I have of Tess. By the time I had finished looking through them I was smiling again, thinking of the fun Tony and I had spent looking after Tess when we were cat sitting in Scotland. Tess had Tony wrapped round her paw, he was so soppy with her I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it. Tess will never be forgotten she had a character which was unique there will never be another cat like her, she is a life long memory.



Bassman has written a book about Tess's adventures, he  received an email yesterday to tell him the books were ready for collection from the printers (not good timing), if you are interested in a book or you would like to look at the book please go to the following link...http://www.russellturner.org/acatcalledtess.asp 

From this link you will also be able to find bassman's blog were you can read more about Tess, pinemartens and the world of Bassman.


1 comment:

  1. That's so lovely, Soo, thank you. Your photos made me smile, especially the bottom one where Tess is demonstrating her Elvis snarl. She was a very big presence for a very small cat! MGx

    ReplyDelete