Wednesday 4 July 2012

A visit from Mrs Squirrel

The weather has not been good, I have been suffering with a migraine that couldn't make it's mind up wether it was coming full blown or just hovering around my head. It finally decided to give a full blown attack yesterday, anyone who has migraines will understand what I mean, I am now at the flashing lights and unreal feeling, needing to drink gallons of water and feel sick at the thought of food, but know I have to force some down to get rid of the last of the migraine or it will sneak back up on me.
Right enough about that.

I was sitting in the bedroom doing nothing really when Tony shouted to me, "look out of your window" I did and this is what I saw! Mrs Squirrel sitting arms crossed staring into my bedroom window from the large fir tree outside.


I got the impression she wanted something, Tony said she had come looking for nuts because I had not filled the boxes.
I just had to take the opportunity to take some photo's








I have never seen any of the Squirrels in this tree before, I like to think Mrs Squirrel came to see if I was alright, but I guess Tony is probably right she just wanted to know where the nuts were!


No comments:

Post a Comment