Sunday 2 January 2022

I bet you didn't expect this, did you ?



 

 First let me wish anyone reading this a Happy New year 🎉 

I hope everyone is safe and well,  we have a few family members who have  Covid or are still suffering  side affects. Lynsey caught Covid ages ago she still has limited scene of smell or taste what she does have she wishes she didn't. Lynsey is very limited to what she can eat, she said food smells like the bottom of the bin, everything tastes of dirty water, salt or rotten eggs. I hope that I never catch it.

I have been trying to make friends with the squirrels again. We have a few young ones in the garden again.


This one is just Greedy.

  

This one likes to watch me though the window. 


This is one of the young ones. 





I have some more pictures of squirrels but I thought I would just ease you back in gently.

We haven't really been anywhere or done anything, we still have appointments but most of them are done over the phone now. However I have been fast tracked a couple of times, for cancer referrals that came back clear. One of them was for throat cancer.I have problems swallowing and feel like I have something stuck in my throat.  Tony has done the Heimlich maneuver on me when I  have been choking. When the test came back clear I heard nothing else, I still have trouble swallowing  it still feels like there is something stuck in my throat a lot of the time, but hey it's not cancer so your fine live with it. 
Right enough of that.
I go see Mum every  Thursday we chat about things we have done and if we have any news. Then we take it in turns to fall asleep in front of the telly. Oliver wakes us up, he makes sure Mum makes a cup of tea every hour so he can have a biscuit. Then he tells us when it's 2 pm so we have an ice cream, just so he can lick the bit of ice cream we leave on the stick for him. 

Well I think that's enough for now. 

Until next time...


2 comments: