Monday 17 January 2022

Somedays I just don't want to get out of bed...



I have been down to the garden a couple of times, however, the cold just gets the better of me, I want to stay longer but I begin to seize up so I have to come back up to the flat.
I have taken some photos tho'.
So here we go,
This squirrel is a regular at the window.


He sits and looks at me for a while.


Then he helps himself to a nut.




when he decides he has had enough, off he goes to see what else he can find.







I put a new fat ball holder up the other day, this little newbie doesn't know what to make of it,
every time he goes to the nut box he leans across to sniff at it.

This is a newbie to the garden.



It all gets a bit too much sometimes.



Keep safe and well,


Until the next time...



No comments:

Post a Comment