Thursday 20 January 2022

I just couldn't help myself...

 I saw them, I just couldn't help myself, I just had to have them. I had to add them to my already growing collection,  with Tony's help it was possible.
I think these will be my second favourite. I think just in case you haven't guessed what I am talking about yet I had better show you.



My newest addition to my Doc Marten collection.

1490 Vonda Floral

Leather mid-calf boot. Mini gold studs, gold eyelets and gold tipped laces.




Embroided roses, hidden tonal detail & subtle chain detail.


I don't really have anything else to tell you, I went to mum's today, she is well and so is Oliver.
Tony is now on 2 waiting lists for ops. I am plodding along as usual. The weather is still only fit for ducks to go out in & that is about it.

Keep safe & well

Until the next time...







1 comment: