Tuesday 4 January 2022

Back in the garden...

I went back down to the garden again yesterday, I didn't stay for long because it was very cold. 
However while I was there I did take some more snaps of the brave little squirrel. 


He decided to stay for a few minutes. 





Then he moved on to the fence where he posed for a photo.



One of the reasons I had gone to the shed was to check the trap we have for the mice.

It was empty yesterday and again today. 
 
These are 2 pictures of a mouse that was in the trap a few days ago.  It looks so cute it is a shame that they cause so much damage. 








I don't hurt them we release them  at the bottom of the garden where they usually run into the corner and under the fence. Tony says that I am probably catching the same mouse time after time.


I don't have anything else to  tell you at the moment so ...



Until the next time...

























1 comment:

  1. We had some very loud scrabbling in the wall a couple of nights ago which got the cats very interested. No idea what it was.

    ReplyDelete